Thursday, March 5, 2020

CORONAVIRUS IMPACTS THE PLANET


Friends: it was not so long ago that we wish each other a happy and prosperous year, and suddenly we came across a pandemic that did not go through even the most feverish imagination.

And this is changing society with a tremendous impact.

A movie of the James Bond series that is not released.
Empty cinemas
Baseball matches played at a closed stadium.

University classes taught online so that students do not have to go to a classroom.

Refraining from going to places with a lot of public whether they are outdoors, and much more, indoors.

Hundreds of thousands infected, thousands dead, and the numbers continue to rise.

The sickness expands unstoppable by countries.
 
Mouth caps are insufficient and a vaccine has not yet been produced .....

I am still on vacation in Uruguay.

When I return to the United States in April, I don't know what my life is going to be like. What panorama I will find.

I hope --God willing-- that my life would be safe, and that after the storm, I could be vaccinated to be safe in the face of possible contagion.

Meanwhile, no measure is exaggerated in terms of hygiene.

Take care. 

I want everyone to be fine. May we continue to meet ourselves around this blog.
 

Milton W. Hourcade
Texts protected by copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment