Thursday, February 20, 2020

The Road Traveled...



Sometimes it is good to look back on the road traveled.

Not to travel it again in the same way, but to become aware of where we are today, how far we have come, and how extensive and intense the walk was.

It is worth this reflection, as a result of looking at how much we have written in this blog over the years, and what  consistency has been in what was said and sustained.

I have developed ideas, arguments, but above all, feelings. I have exposed them with honesty and gallantry. But above all, thinking of you, the readers. Because I write and share for you. Surely in many moments and subjects, we not only agree, but we have experienced equal or similar situations.

I always try to rescue the value of what is human, and within that, the best.

Looking back then, I was almost amazed!


I started this blog in August 2008, and at present, I wrote a total of 1,847 articles, of which I published 1,726.

It was last year when I started publishing articles in two languages, Spanish and English.

At present, my material has been read 243,587 times.
I feel more than honored by such an audience, which has exceeded all my expectations.

I must recognize that over the years there was a particularly fruitful period, and it is the one that extends from 2010 to 2014. Among those years is my greatest production.

Then it declines in number, but it remains - as I hope so - in quality and significance.

And I've always had the fact found in the graphs made by Google, that the topic that had a maximum of readers was the one referring to sex.

Many times I have thought about returning to that subject, always current and valid, to say some things that maybe are not common, or are not shared, but that at some point have to be said, if what we are looking for is a full human experience .

For today, I am reflecting on what has been achieved in all these years, in the thousands that have read my production, and in the challenge that this implies to me.

Thanks for reading me, thanks for following me. It is an honor to be useful to you.




Milton W. Hourcade


Text protected by copyright



No comments:

Post a Comment