Wednesday, October 24, 2018

NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE DONE AT THE SAME TIME

First of all, I need to beg your excuses because the last time I wrote here was 20 days ago!
I think that this delay never happened before in the history of my blog.

But not everything can be done at the same time. And I felt obliged to prioritize.

As you know --or maybe you don't-- I have a web page that demands my regular attention. That one belongs to the Unusual Aerial Phenomena Study Group (U.A.P.S.G.) which I manage.

And for a long while, we have been developing a survey among a very selective group of investigators and scholars of these Phenomena.

That implied that every week, two new surveyed people would appear on the web page with their answers to 8 questions.

This singular survey allowed 20 people from 10 countries to participate. Their answers are there and you are free to read them if you are interested.

But the reception, in a couple of cases the translation from Spanish into English,  the request of a photo, etc. demanded a permanent attention and work. 

Every week, two people saw their answers published. 

Now that the survey is almost finished we need to evaluate those answers, to find coincidences and divergences, and the particular approach of each individual which among the 20 respondents have been relatively different.

That means to do an evaluation of the whole survey. And that is not an easy task. It also takes time.

Anyhow, I said to myself: I have to get in contact with my faithful readers, so here I am.

It is never sufficient to say loud and clear the core feelings that I have related to the human being and the existence. The most important of all is love. Being loved and love someone. Love is the supreme manifestation of the human being.

With love comes understanding, trust, forgiveness, reconciliation, and many other things that make our life deserved to be lived.

The other thing is friendship, which is a form of love. Friends enjoy being together, communicate to each other, rely on each other, and care of each other. 

Many times, friends are much more close to oneself that family.

A projection to social issues is needed, but with peace in the heart, no hate, no revenge, no envy. Above all, our motivation should come from our own ideas, from our soul, and not from what others want us to say or do, and not from any ideology, which is like a lens that twists the reality.

We have to be ourselves. We have to care for our integrity, physical and intellectual. 

That's my message for you today.



Milton W. Hourcade




No comments:

Post a Comment