Friday, November 22, 2019

MOVING, A HARD TASK


This week I moved from the apartment I came to live in Iowa City to a town-house three quarters of a mile away.

The main reason is that the apartment was not totally comfortable for me. I need more space.

But moving is a hard task. Although I contracted a company to pack the things and transport them to the new place, once there, you look around and find in the middle of a forest of boxes. 

Opening each and every box is a boring and exhaustive work, and at the end of each day you feel pain in your body and really get tired.

This is multiplied by the fact that I have to do all the things by myself. Although I owe my dear son the help he could give to me, nevertheless, he has to attend his job as a Professor at the University, and finally it is my responsibility to make an effort to have my new place in order and functioning as soon as possible.

That is why I couldn’t communicate as I usually do through this blog, and also through other media.

I will do so, sooner than later. 

Thank you for your patience and comprehension.



 Milton W.Hourcade
Protected by Copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment