Sunday, January 27, 2019

LIKE THE TANGO “VOLVER” – RETURN


Carlos Gardel sang like no one else the tango "Volver”.


I will just mention the first words of that song, that say:

I can almost see the flicker

Of the lights that in the distance

Mark the way of my returning…



But this is a happy return because I am going to meet with very cherished people, with great and good friends, with colleagues journalists, with astronomers, with UFO investigators and (hopefully) to participate in more than one interview with the press.



Therefore, I hope that I’m going to be very busy and enjoying every instance of my stay in Uruguay.



That is the land where I was born and where I lived for 45 years.



That is the country where I grew up, studied and worked until I went to live in the United States of America.



This trip is marked by a special activity: the gift of a Celestron AstroMaster 114 Eq Telescope to the Dolores’ Friends of Astronomy Society. A telescope that is going to be shared and used by two Highschools of the area.



A modest contribution to the process of education of young generations and to boost the interest in Astronomy in the city of Dolores.



I hope that I will also be invited by journalists to talk about the latest book of which I am mainly the Editor but also the author: “Aliens, Ships and Hoaxes” (Extraterrestres, Naves y Fraudes) with the input of 22 relevant UFO investigators from different European countries and the Americas.



And of course, share long talks with friends around a table, while we eat and drink and enjoy the moment.

 

Milton W. Hourcade
Text protected by copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment