Thursday, April 11, 2019

THE RETURN

First of all let me say: I am sorry.
I looked to the last time I wrote here, and it was on March 25th!
But...I was on vacations, and nevertheless, I didn't forget you and make me room to write.

Not everybody does it in those circumstances.

Now let me share with you something about the return. A reflexion of what it means to me to be back at home in the United States of America. 

It means the return to a life safe and ordered, where people deal with each other with courtesy and respect. 

It is a return to be in direct contact with my family, neighbors and some peope that I would consider friends, although nothing comparable with the friends I have in my native Uruguay.

It is also a return with hope. My recent book will be soon at the Public Library, I have a lecture scheduled for April 16 "About things that could be seen in the Sky",  and two lectures on May. The first one on May 9 will be: "The UFO subject: 71 years after the Arnold case"  and the second one on May 16 will be: "The UFO investigation Yesterday and Today".

What could happen after that? I don't know.

It is also a return to the routine, to things that are needed to be done every day, and the only negative side is the loneliness. Loneliness in which I fell after the death of my wife and from which I could not leave so far.

This is my return. As complex as anyone of us.

But also it is a return to this blog and the UAPSG web page. A return to emails, Facebook and Twitter. A return to write material for future lectures an to think more deeply about many issues.

Also to get inspired and to inspire, which is a way of giving oneself in the benefit of others.

Please, keep with me, be my company, because I need you.


Milton W. Hourcade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment